Wow, it’s the last day of October! Happy Halloween!
This month, I:
- Sold two items on Etsy – from people I don’t know in person!
- Went to a gem and mineral show and bought quite a few pretty stones.
- Did one craft fair.
- Started working on editing my oracle cards again.
- Sent off my first holiday order.
- Made a pair of earrings and a pendant for a friend for her birthday
- Constructed a feather barrette and mask for my Halloween costume
- Did my first art abandonment and three pairs of Halloween barrettes in different places for people to randomly find.
- Made a few other jewelry pieces, such as these:
I finally got a new mixed media sketchbook and have started playing in it already.
I’ve had some days lately where I’ve wondered if I’m doing enough. After writing all this out, I realize that I’ve done a lot this month – and that I deserve the moments in between where I can rest, play, and dream.