As a new year begins, I like to look back on what I’ve accomplished over the past year.
In 2015, I:
- Officially registered my business, Seeking Spirit Designs.
- Created my website.
- Opened my Etsy shop.
- Participated in 6 craft fairs.
- Established myself on Facebook and Instagram.
- Got a new art desk, which should give me a good surface to work on and a place to store my supplies.
- Promoted and sold my work, both online and in person!
I don’t really do resolutions, but I do have hopes for the new year.
In 2016, I hope to:
- Develop a stronger presence on Etsy and social media
- Learn more business strategies
- Continue to develop my creative skills
- Sell my work at several craft fairs and apply to at least one juried show
- Finish my oracle cards
- Structure my time: Make dates with myself to specifically work on both the creative and logistical sides of my art business